It seems unreal that something like five days ago I had no code and today I have a fully functional program to do what I set out to do.  While its still being fine tuned and the website, payment processing, and marketing campaigns are in their infancy (keep checking back, though, because this baby is growing fast), I feel absolutely confident that I will be able to launch this software at some point in time.  And if you’re still reading this, you are probably interested with what I am doing. Well, whats the harm:

The title: Bingo Card Creator (short, sweet, currently unused, and will hopefully work well for organic search results)

In a sentence: Bingo Card Creator lets you print custom bingo cards on your own PC or Mac.

The elevator pitch:  Bingo Card Creator lets you print custom bingo cards on your own PC or Mac.  You can use your own word list or pick from one dozens we provide you with, covering subjects ranging from early childhood, phonics, elementary vocabulary, ESL, basic numeracy, math facts, geography, foreign languages, and much much more!

The market niche: I made a decision very early on that I was going to target primarily educational users.  My advertising copy and web site reflect this.  There is obviously a gigantic market out there for bingo as a gambling product — it is well served, has high barriers to entry (including, as I discovered accidentally while trying to make my first Google AdWords ad, the fact that many search engines don’t let you use paid search to promote gambling — I’m applying for a dispensation as we speak), and doesn’t interest me.