Blog posting has been light due to me being persistently busy with work and a social life, and the business has been more or less running itself. Here’s my list of stuff to do in near future:
- See if the Text Link Ads I just bought (trial, really) are going to produce a positive return or not.
- Get software listed on Tucows (I paid $52 for it, not listed yet)
- Figure out why my clicks from MSN crashed this last week. 75% decline from my largest source of clicks is worrisome, even if I did have a gain in Google that offset the decline.
- Thank my lucky stars for having the foresight to create the Mac version. 50% of my (limp) sales this week.
- Fix thanks.htm because apparently I broke Google’s tracking code *again*. Oh well, at least I’m positive all my customers are getting their registration keys correctly now — my #1 support issue has vanished totally. (Big hear-hear for e-junkie, incidentally.)